For any group NOT on Sunday, please park near and enter the East entrance to the Children's Ministry Hallway. Thank you.
* childcare is available for these Support Groups
Families with HOPE - Families and loved ones of those with a Mental Illness
This support group provides an environment where you can share your burdens, glean from others experience and find strength being with people who also have a loved one living with mental illness. You don't have to go through it alone. Come and be with people of HOPE who understand what you are going through.
We have three different groups to choose from meeting at in Classroom 114:
• 1st Saturdays, 11:00am -1:00pm led by Jimmy, Misty, Terence, and Michelle *
• 2nd Saturdays, 6:30 - 8:30pm led by Arlene and Sharon
• 1st Sundays, 1:15 - 3:15pm led by Peggy, Jorge & Blanca *
Living with HOPE – For those living with Depression and/or Anxiety
This group is designed to be a source of support and open dialogue for people struggling with depression and/or anxiety. We give participants a chance to share their concerns, frustrations, ask questions and share breakthroughs to benefit others in the group. However, we are not a therapy group, nor is the group designed to replace therapy or interfere with any medical treatment being received by participants. But HOPE can be found among others who are in different stages on the journey.
We have two different groups to choose from meeting at in Classroom 114 or 115:
• 2nd & 4th Tuesdays, 1:00 - 3:00pm led by Amy and Starlyn (watch for a change in September!)
• 1st & 3rd Thursdays, 6:30 – 8:30pm led by Krystle and Lisa
Students with HOPE – Girls or Boys
If you are feeling hopeless and overwhelmed with life - you are not alone! Each of us face different challenges and each of us has a unique story; but when we come together to share our stories - we are able to offer each other support and encouragement. Your life does not need to be defined by depression or anxiety. This group will help each individual look at their circumstances and help develop a plan for healing. We will look at different factors that lead to the feeling of worry and persistent sadness and encourage each other to take steps towards freedom. HOPE can be found among others who are in different stages of the journey. If you're feeling hopeless and helpless this group can help you make changes.
ALL Student Groups meet 1st Sundays, 1:15 - 3:15pm at Eagles View Church in Classrooms 112, 111 or 110:
• High School Girls -- led by Paola and Wendy
• Junior High Girls --led by Cherie and Sarah
• Junior High and High School Boys -- led by Chris and Jon